3/17/12

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. What you can expect to see here in the future is my opinion on anything under (or around) the sun, from politics and economics, to sci-fi and music. I will also write on philosophical and moral issues.
About me: I am a libertarian on the verge of anarchy, a self described “Biblical Literalist”, one of above average intelligence, narcissistic, pessimistic, cynical, and sarcastic. I am also intensely introverted and introspective. If any of those things insult you… good.
I do not promise to display or reply to all quotes, but I do promise to reply with all honesty and without overstepping the bounds of my knowledge. I hope to learn much from the readers of this blog, and please do not hesitate to call me on any misquotes or false information. Thanks for coming by and please come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment