3/17/12

Spinning the Fringe

I am a monstrous sci-fi fan, and am currently head over heals for Randolph Lalonde’s, Spinward Fringe series on e-book platforms. His visualizations and ability to cause the reader to feel the emotions of the characters is unparalleled. I feel a kinship with his characters that I do not get from other series, it causes you to cheer them on, scorn their enemies, and come to tears when they meet hardship. I only wish he wouldn’t push the homosexuality so much, and truly I don’t feel the characters sexuality to match their actions and speech; luckily Lalonde doesn’t push it too much. That being said I find the series to be one of the most refreshing and distinct to grace the sci-fi segment in years. So if your interested go to his blog and give it a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment