3/11/15

Gettin to Work

  I was at a climbing gym last night with a buddy from work, and I wrenched the hell out of my back. Drove to work thinkin that I'd be cool, only to find out I could barely get out of my truck. Told the boss-man and headed to get some chow. So I sat around watched the new episode of 'Parasyte' on crunchyroll, cleaned up the apartment a bit, then decided to go rip all the plastic off my dirt bike so I can repaint it. I had it flat black and metallic bronze, pretty cool; but I think I'm gonna go more Honda colors this time. Maybe a dark, almost blood red, metallic if I can find it. I used the spray enamel from Hobby Lobby that you paint models with. It held up really well, except where it was scratched off by my poor riding skills... I want to eventually get some supermoto Warp 9 wheels for it. You can get them in all kinds of colors, and they'll mount oversized front brakes, and rear brakes and sprockets too. Of course your gonna pay out the ass for it. Apr. $500 for standard colors, and marches up to $700 for custom. For each wheel. Ouch. But they are hard anodized and powdered coated, and guaranteed strait with a decent warranty. I'll post some pictures as I get the plastic painted.


Later

No comments:

Post a Comment